ABOUT / CLIENTS
- I make photographs and direct and can't imagine doing anything else for a living.
- I love bikes. I ride way more than I drive. Unfortunately, I often have to drive to ride.
- I like music, listening to it and playing it. Eclectic tastes.
- I like burritos, only if they are good. I don't have tolerance for burrito mediocrity.
- Last great book I read and recommend... Between The World and Me by TaNehisa Coates
- I like farmer's markets.
- I've become a much better cook over the last couple of years.
- I climbed the Citgo sign in Boston not once but twice.
- I love Vermont. The only place that says "home" to me even though I've never actually lived there full time. I revise that statement to say that my new home with my wife and twin daughters IS home.
- In short, put me around people I love or like, put me on two wheels, feed me good food and keep me working and I'm a happy man.
Alere / Battery Ventures / Brown University / Boston Medical Center / Citizen's Bank / CVS / Dartmouth College / Eaton Vance / Emerson Hospital / Erickson Living / The Federal Reserve Bank of Boston / Fidelity / The Ford Foundation / Hannaford Supermarkets / Harvard Law School / Hasbro / HHMI / Jeld Wen / John Hancock / Kamik / MIT / Sunovion / Stearns & Foster / Tufts Health Plan / UPS / VH-1 / Volkswagon
Bicycling Magazine / Boston Magazine / Der Spiegel / Discover Magazine / Dr. Oz / The Good Life / Entertainment Weekly / Forbes Magazine / Inc / Martha Stewart Living / Men's Health / Money Magazine / Newsweek / The New York Times / Observer Magazine / People Magazine / Prevention Magazine / Reader's Digest / Scientific American / Simon & Schuster / Slam / Smithsonian Magazine / Spin / Spirit Magazine / Stern / Storey Publishing / Technology Review / Women's Health